About The Chiropractor
Cumming chiropractor Dr. Sten Ekberg has over 25 years of health and performance experience through his athletic career and a lifelong passion to learn about the whole body and how it functions. He has been able to obtain exceptional results by treating the whole person and not just their symptoms, and by focusing on the source of the problem. He is recognized as an outstanding speaker, lecturer, and health advocate.
- Life University College of Chiropractic, Magna Cum Laude
- Who's who in American Colleges and Universities
- Functional Chiropractic Neurology - board eligible chiropractic neurologist
- Diversified / Full Spine
- Drop Table
- Applied Kinesiology
- Body Restoration Technique
- American Chiropractic Association
- Georgia Chiropractic Association
- The Life University Alumni Association
- 1992 Olympic Games in Barcelona where he finished 9th in the world with 8,136 points
- European Championships: 10th place, 1986
- National Championship Decathlon: Sweden 1st place, 1985, 1987, 1990, 1991, 1992
- National Championship Heptathlon: Sweden 1st place, 1989, 1993
- NCAA Division I: Team Championship 1st place, 1986
- NCAA Division I: Decathlon 2nd place, 1986
- NCAA Division I: Decathlon 3rd place, 1985
- Swedish National Decathlon Record: 1992 with 8,246 points
Community and Leisure:
- Involvement with the local Swedish community
- Music: plays guitar, member of a men's choir, a men's quartet, and records choir arrangements
- Exercise: yoga, biking, inline skating, and working out at the gym
Chiropractor Dr Ekberg has been known to say, "Live life in the present moment — for it is the only moment there is, and live to serve your fellow human being in that moment." Dr. Sten Ekberg is available and wants to provide you with excellent chiropractic care!
About Cumming Chiropractic
Visit Cumming Chiropractic - Wellness for Life office and learn how Dr Sten Ekberg can help you as he has many other people. He has a deep passion and desire to help his patients get well and develop the lifestyles that will enable them to live life to the fullest.
At Cumming Chiropractic Wellness for Life we welcome patients from all walks of life and ages. Our primary purpose is to assist you in achieving the health you desire. We believe the body is capable of healing itself, and we can show you how the power of the chiropractic adjustment can help you reclaim your vitality.
Our office is centrally located in Cumming, Ga just off highway 400 at 3480 Keith Bridge Rd, Cumming GA 30041